What is Critical Illness Insurance?
Why Critical Illness Insurance?
Cover against life-threatening diseases
Accidental death benefit
100% benefit payout
Fincart has profound operations and compliance support, who creates various investment plans and insurance options with advanced technology routes.
Offer multiple revenue products along with financial security through various kinds of insurance plans.
Providing solutions to deal with the rising medical costs.
Self-employed individuals should opt for this as they are the real bread-earner of the family.
How is critical insurance different from a health insurance plan?
- The difference between critical insurance & health insurance is that the former covers life-threatening diseases, whereas the latter provides comprehensive coverage, including hospitalization expenses.
- The essential advantage of illness insurance is covering up to 36 life-threatening diseases.
- However, health insurance offers an extensive range, including pre & post-hospitalization expenses that you could claim for and the good bills provided by the hospitals.
Who should buy critical illness cover?
- Families with a history of critical illness:
If a critical illness runs in the family, a person is more likely to inherit it. People who have a history of critical illnesses in their families should get the cover to take precautions in advance.
- People over 40:
People over the age of 40 are more likely to develop critical illnesses. Additionally, people are likely to be in a better financial position and can easily afford insurance premiums.
It is the Insured's responsibility to submit the following documents within 45 days of being notified of a claim.
- Claim Form duly completed
- Summary of the original discharge
- Documentation related to the consultation/treatment
- The relevant medical reports along with supporting invoices and doctors' requisitions
- A detailed breakdown of the original and final hospitalization bills. 6. Prescriptions and pharmacy bills
The Company may require other documents. As soon as the claim documents are received, the claim will be processed in accordance with the policy's terms and conditions.
get in touch
If you still need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on